Our Ursa Minor saddle bag is the perfect solution to pack up, ride out, and go watch the stars. This little bear of a bag is built to last, and ready to haul as much as you can stow.
If you’re looking to enjoy some much needed camping time, the Ursa Minor saddle bag has plenty of room in the main body as well as the outer 3D pockets. There are also additional lashing points located on the bag flap with included d-rings on the daisy chains so you can tie down extra gear, or clip on any EBW enamel mugs. The flap can be expanded outwards to tuck in soft goods like a cozy flannel shirt, or make room for the telescoping neck of the saddle bag.
The Ursa Minor Saddle Bag connects via 3 webbing straps, two attach to your saddle loops/tabs, and one connects to your seat post/rack/bag support system on the extra long daisy chain. We provide three Mil-spec nylon webbing straps, as well as a sustainable hardwood dowel to provide rigidity, and stabilize the saddle bag. In order to run the Ursa Major Saddle Bag without the use of a rack or bag support you’ll need a minimum of 9″ vertical height from the saddle tabs to the top of your tire. This will prevent any tire rub on the bag. If you do not have this clearance, a rack or bag support is recommended and works perfectly!
**This is a Made to Order item, please allow up to 14 business days for production. Subject to change due to rush periods**
• 1000D/500D Cordura, ECOPAK
• Recycled Orange Polyester water resistant liner
• HiViz reflective piping accents
• Two light loops
• Elastic Cord keeper
• Coated water resistant nylon
• Sustainable hardwood dowel included
• 3 Mil-Spec nylon webbing straps
• 2 3D Outer pockets that can flatten, 5.5″ x 5″ x 2.5″
• 2 Inner mesh pockets
• 6 D-rings for lashing points, and use of shoulder strap
• Approximately 1lb 8oz
• Listing is for one Ursa Minor
• 10″W x 8″H x 7″W for main body 8.25L, Body and pockets are approx 10.5L
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.