Our Ursa Major saddle bag is the perfect solution to pack up, ride out, and go watch the stars. This great bear of a bag is extra large, built to last, and ready to haul as much as you can stow.
If you’re looking to enjoy some much needed camping time, the Ursa Major saddle bag has plenty of room in the main body as well as the outer 3D pockets. There are also additional lashing points located on the bag flap with included d-rings on the daisy chains so you can tie down extra gear, or clip on any EBW enamel mugs. The flap can be expanded outwards to tuck in soft goods like a cozy flannel shirt, or make room for the telescoping neck of the saddle bag.
The Ursa Major Saddle Bag connects via 3 webbing straps, two attach to your saddle loops/tabs, and one connects to your seat post/rack/bag support system on the extra long daisy chain. We provide three Mil-spec nylon webbing straps, as well as a sustainable hardwood dowel to provide rigidity, and stabilize the saddle bag.
The Ursa Major saddle bag is a Made to Order item, please allow up to 14 days for production.
• 1000D, 500D Cordura
• The largest Saddle bag we make
• Bright coated nylon lining
• HiViz reflective piping accents
• Two light loops
• Coated water resistant nylon
• Sustainable hardwood dowel included
• 3 Mil-Spec nylon webbing straps
• 2 3D Outer pockets, 5.5″ x 5″ x 2.5″
• 6 D-rings for lashing points, and use of shoulder strap
• 13.5″W x 8″H x 7″W for main body 12L, Body and pockets are approx 14L