Our Trinity Rambler basket bag is made specifically for the classic Wald 137 basket, and it nestles perfectly inside.
The Trinity Rambler is a roll top designed bag, so it can be stuffed full, and roll down closed to protect the interior items. If you want to keep the inside closed up, but still have a little extra left over to pack, we added webbing tabs to attach a cargo net if needed. Our basket bag was also designed in mind to hold a paper grocery bag sitting straight up inside, and then the extra long front straps can help secure the contents.
A couple of extra pockets were added to the Trinity Rambler both inside and out for organization. Inside there are two smaller pockets to help organize your gear, plus a D ring to clip any keys, and one large inside pocket. Outside there is an ample open pocket to put extra quick access items like a cap or bandana, plus if you want your strap loops tucked in. If you do happen to shred and take your bike on some bumpy single track, some heavy items like a u-lock might try to bounce out of your outside pocket if not looped with your straps first.
Whether you’re a commuter or doing some light rambling via bike our Trinity Rambler can be taken off the bike with ease and can be used with an additional shoulder strap to carry, just clip it onto the side D rings and go.
Or if you’re looking to keep your basket bag there for the long haul (or running a large rack instead of basket) there are three webbing strips along the bottom to secure your bag with to zip ties(or lock) to the basket/rack. In addition to the three webbing strips there are four loops on the bottom of the bag to attach our Porteur rack velcro loops. Clip each loop to the bag loops, and run the velcro around the rack and press the velcro back onto itself for adhesion. That way there is less movement forward and aft.
**This is a Made to Order item, please allow up to 14 business days for production. Subject to change due to rush periods**
• 1000D, 500D Cordura
• Orange coated nylon lining
• Closed cell foam surrounds bag that contacts the basket
• HiViz reflective accent
• Outside open pocket
• Two Side buckles with adjustable straps to attach to basket/rack
• D rings on side for use of a shoulder strap (sold separately)
• Two front straps with length to close bag while unrolled
• Eight webbing tabs for additional attachments
• Two inside pockets & D ring
• Three webbing strips for locking to basket/rack
• Four webbing loops for using Porteur rack velcro loops (sold separately)
• Approximately 1lb 5oz
• Listing is for one Trinity Rambler
• 13″ x 8″ x 6″ (18″ tall when unrolled) approx 28L fully open