Weird times folks, weird times.
The CDC is recommending folks wear cloth face masks to help slow the spread of COVID-19, and some places are making it mandatory if you go out in public. Friends and family starting asking if I was making some face masks after the CDC announcement, and well here we are.
We all know this isn’t an N95 mask, but I tried to make it as good as I could (per the information available from the CDC) at a very affordable cost. We all need to leave the medical masks for the medical professionals who need them.
Please stay inside if you can, and limit contact with others while practicing Social Distancing.
• Cotton Grey Color Outer layer
• Black Cotton Inner Layer
• Pocket for additional filter
• Elastic ear loops only- no ties are available
• Loops can be replaced to make the mask last longer
• Machine Washable (dry flat) & Reusable
• Not Medical grade
• Made in Dallas with USA materials
• No Returns
• Listing is for one Cloth Face Mask
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.