Frequently Asked Questions
• We accept most major credit cards and PayPal.
**All Texas residents are subject to sales tax**
• If you do need to cancel your order before payment, please contact us ASAP before 24 hours!
Shipping & Lead Times:
• Most orders will ship out First Class USPS, and we now drop off orders to USPS a few times a week. USPS First Class shipping times will vary from 2 to 5 or so days depending on your location once USPS scans in your package.
• Cycling caps, and gear are made to order, and production takes approximately 7 to 14 business days which is subject to change due to rush periods. Each listing has approximate lead times listed for easy reference. Please keep in mind these are approximate lead times, and can fluctuate with order volume. Summer and Winter are typically our busiest seasons, and can cause production delays. We strive to keep our turnaround to what we list, but as a small company we can get behind. If you need your order manufactured sooner for a particular date or trip, please send us an email and we’ll try to accommodate you the best we can. Keep in mind we’re a two person operation, so you’re working with actual people that cut and sew your gear, not a corporation that is made in mass quantity.
• Please note for all international orders we are not responsible for delays in customs, any duties or taxes. We will not falsify any customs documents or mark your shipment as a gift. Again, buyer is responsible for all duties/ and or taxes. All international orders are final sale, and are not qualified for returns/exchanges.
Refunds and Exchanges:
** AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING RETURNS/EXCHANGES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19. ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL SALE. **
• If you’re not happy with your purchase or need a exchange due to sizing I’ll be happy to accept a return. The buyer will be responsible to ship the item back to the shop, and purchase new shipping so we can send back your new item.
**Please note to accept returns items need to be unworn, unused, clean, with the tags still attached, and returned within 14 days from the delivery date. You must contact us requesting to return an item to receive return info, and you must provide a tracking number when it is shipped back to us. Any packages sent without prior communication will be sent back and any returns will not be accepted.**
• We try to display and describe the items for sale to the best of our ability. Since everything is handmade there may be slight variations in each item.
• All sales are final on custom orders, and limited edition bags.
• If you receive any damaged items, or lost packages, please contact us right away so we can resolve the issue and keep you a satisfied customer.
• All stitch work and manufacturing is guaranteed by Ellum Bag Works to be free from defects, and does not include normal wear and tear.
• If you experience any issues aside from normal wear and tear, and is not subject to excessive abuse please contact us to repair your items under the warranty. This does only apply to the original purchaser, and we must be contacted before you ship us a bag!
• If your gear happens to need repairs outside of our warranty, let us know and we’ll offer repairs at little to no cost to you.
• Our warranty becomes void if the customer makes their own repairs, or alters the bag in any way. But still send us an email, and we’ll do our best to help you out to keep you riding.
Cycling Cap info:
• We have three size ranges for our cycling caps- Small, Medium, and Large. In order to find your right fit, be sure to pick the appropriate size.
If you don’t know your size you can measure your head to ensure a great fit.
To measure: Take a measuring tape and wrap around your head just about the ears, with that number find the size range listed in our caps listings.
Do you have a store location?
We do not have a brick and mortar location, currently we are only an eCommerce business. Sometimes we have pop-ups, and those would be posted via our Social Media.
I’m local, can I just pick up?
Unfortunately we do not have local pick up as an available option, we are only able to ship out orders. You can always check out our Dealer locator to check out if your LBS has current stock of our bags.
Are your products vegan?
Yes, everything we make is completely vegan and free from animal products, and animal by-products.
Can you make me a totally custom designed bag?
We do not make custom one off designed bags, the cost would be very expensive for the time it would take to produce.
I want a different color than you have, can you get it?
Probably not, we buy in bulk and tend to not offer colors that we don’t stock. We occasionally do limited batches of some items, but again those are limited.
Will you manufacture bags for my brand?
EBW will consider partnering together in a collaboration bag run if it makes sense for us and you match our ethos, but we do not provide manufacturing for prototypes or general production for any company.
Can you make a custom frame bag, or make one of your current production bags slightly different?
At this time we do not offer customization regarding bag dimensions, or custom shape bags.
I have a bag I really like, can you take it apart and remake it for me?
No, unfortunately not.
When will my RRCC merch ship out?
If you only ordered RRCC merch it will ship out right away. If you happened to purchase any made to order Ellum Bag Works items, your order will ship when all items are complete. They won’t be shipped separately.
My order says Order Processing, what does that mean?
That means we’ve got your order, and it’s being worked on! Most items are made to order, and they are put into a production queue to be stitched up. Just about every listing has an estimated production timeline mentioned to give an idea how long it might take. We might also be behind due to a rush of orders during busy season, apparently a pandemic, or just good weather. You’ll get another email from us that says your order is complete and it will have your tracking number included. Of course if you have any questions at all, please give us a shout, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Where can I see shop updates?
When there are shop updates there will be a pop up on the home page that you have to close to enter the site. It will have information such as any production delays due to rush periods, or material supply issues, or just general news we want to share with y’all. If you have a pop up blocker installed for your browser, you might miss it!