Frequently Asked Questions
• Payment must be received within 24 hours. If you do not submit payment then we will have to cancel the sale and let the next customer have the ability to purchase.
• We accept most major credit cards and PayPal. All payments are processed online safe and secure through PayPal. A PayPal account is not required.
**All Texas residents are subject to sales tax**
• If you do need to cancel your order before payment, please contact us ASAP before 24 hours!
Shipping & Lead Times:
• Most orders will ship out First Class USPS, and we now drop off orders to USPS a few times a week. USPS First Class shipping times will vary from 2 to 5 or so days depending on your location once USPS scans in your package.
• Cycling caps, and gear are made to order, and most take approximately one week while large bags may take two weeks to ship. Please keep in mind these are approximate lead times, and can fluctuate with order volume. Summer and Winter are typically our busiest seasons, and can cause production delays. We strive to keep our turnaround to what we list, but as a small company we can get behind. If you need your order manufactured sooner for a particular date or trip, please send us an email and we’ll try to accommodate you the best we can. Keep in mind we’re a two person operation, so you’re working with actual people that cut and sew your gear, not a corporation that is made in mass quantity.
• Please note for all international orders we are not responsible for delays in customs, any duties or taxes. We will not falsify any customs documents or mark your shipment as a gift. Again, buyer is responsible for all duties/ and or taxes.
Refunds and Exchanges:
• If you’re not happy with your purchase or need a exchange due to sizing I’ll be happy to accept a return. The buyer will be responsible to ship the item back to the shop, and purchase new shipping so we can send back your new item.
**Please note to accept returns items need to be unworn, unused, clean, with the tags still attached, and returned within 15 days.**
• We try to display and describe the items for sale to the best of our ability. Since everything is handmade there may be slight variations in each item.
• All sales are final on custom orders.
• If you receive any damaged items, or lost packages, please contact us right away so we can resolve the issue and keep you a satisfied customer.
• All stitch work and manufacturing is guaranteed by Ellum Bag Works to be free from defects, and does not include normal wear and tear.
• If you experience any issues aside from normal wear and tear, and is not subject to excessive abuse please contact us to repair your items under the warranty. This does only apply to the original purchaser, and we must be contacted before you ship us a bag!
• If your gear happens to need repairs outside of our warranty, let us know and we’ll offer repairs at little to no cost to you.
• Our warranty becomes void if the customer makes their own repairs, or alters the bag in any way. But still send us an email, and we’ll do our best to help you out to keep you riding.
Additional Policies and FAQs:
• We have three size ranges for our cycling caps- Small, Medium, and Large. In order to find your right fit, be sure to pick the appropriate size.
If you don’t know your size you can measure your head to ensure a great fit.
To measure: Take a measuring tape and wrap around your head just about the ears, with that number find the size range listed in our caps listings.
• We do custom orders! If you have a cycling group, company, or event you need caps for I can help! Send me a message or email and we’ll get started.