This cap is made to order. Please allow approximately 2 to 5 days for shipping. All orders ship out USPS First Class Mail.
*Due to variations in monitors please remember, colors will not be exactly what you see on your computer/screen.
Whether you’re trying to keep your head warm, keep sweat from dripping in your eyes, or hide that helmet hair, these cycling caps will fit the “bill”.
These gorgeous little babies were loving created, and agonizingly perfected, to meet a very high standard of quality. Our cycling caps were tested, tested, and tested some more in over 103 degrees Fahrenheit in the amazing city of Dallas, Texas.
• The I Brake for Donuts cycling cap is an Ellum Bag Works exclusive full color digital print cycling cap. The four panels and upper bill are covered in delicious donuts, with “I Brake for Donuts” (with a few bites taken out) on the under bill. If you are into donut doping, this cap is for you, plus you save a few thousand calories!!
• All top stitching is in a matching baby blue polyester thread.
• Inside you will find a soft and durable white cotton twill tape band with an elastic section to keep the cap from flying off of your head while you’re riding down the trail.
• No need to worry that your bill will break because a flexible polyester material was used to prevent that problem!
• The I Brake for Donuts cycling cap is built in our four panel design with a vintage bill.
• Due to the nature of the fabric, no two caps are identical, and each I Brake for Donuts cycling cap will vary slightly.
To keep your fantastic I Brake for Donuts cycling cap in great condition it is suggested to hand wash with a mild detergent in cold water, and hang/lay flat to dry. All of our caps have been pre-shrunk so you should not experience any shrinkage!
*If your bill does become bent, you can use a steam iron to help press back into place. However, it is still suggested not to bend your bill intentionally. Unless you want to!
Small: 21″- 22″ (53cm – 56cm)
Medium: 22″-23″ (56cm – 58cm)
Large: 23″- 24″ (58cm – 61cm)
**It is always best to measure your head with a flexible measuring tape over your hair to ensure you get the best size for you!